Award 2022-23: Selected Innovative Projects
|Title of the Project||Name of The Investigator||Award Amount (Rs.)|
|Sahyadri Nidhi Coffee Leaf Beverage Instant Dip Sachet Technology-||Dr Sudharani N||8,333|
|Novel JD-flower Shaped KTaoJ perovskite prepared by areca seeds for effluent treatment & hydrogen generation.||Dr Praveen BM||8,333|
|Automated Biological Cell Stainer Technology,||Dr. Anin Prakash||8,333|
|Metacarpus pressure measuring device for better assisting in physiotherapy procedurals||Dr.Preeta Sharan||8,333|
|Development of natural stain remover using soapnut extract & biofunctionalized silver nanoparticles||Dr. Ravishnkar Bhat||8,333|
|Reinforcement of Bamboo with Polypropylene band||Mrs. Anusha M||8,333|
- Exemplary innovations / solutions emanating from Science & Technology or any segment of economy that have helped transform the lives of people, particularly in rural areas or have enabled enterprises and employment would be recognised every year.
- Applicant innovators would be Karnataka origin (by birth or domicile), located anywhere in the world.
- Award carrying a Cash prize of Rs 10,000 and a Certificate
- An Expert Committee of the Academy will scrutinise the entries and forward the list of best innovations in each category to the Executive Committee by December every year.
- Awardees of these Awards during the last two years will not be considered
How to Apply
KSTA will invite applications and soft copy of the duly filled application to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and hard copy to the below mentioned postal address before the last date:
Karnataka Science and Technology Academy
‘Prof. U R Rao Vijnana Bhavan’,
Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan Road, College of Horticultural Sciences Entrance,
Opp. Doddabettahalli Layout busstop,
Vidyaranyapura Post, Bengaluru 560097
Download application form using the following link