List of Awardees for the year 2021-22Genaral-Public
- Exemplary innovations / solutions emanating from Science & Technology or any segment of economy that have helped transform the lives of people, particularly in rural areas or have enabled enterprises and employment would be recognised every year.
- Applicant innovators would be Karnataka origin (by birth or domicile), located anywhere in the world.
- Award carrying a Cash prize of Rs 10,000 and a Certificate
- An Expert Committee of the Academy will scrutinise the entries and forward the list of best innovations in each category to the Executive Committee by December every year.
- The announcement of the awards shall be placed on the KSTA website and awards distributed at the KSTA Annual Conference
How to Apply
- Interested persons shall submit a summary of their innovations along with the prescribed application form by January 31, 2022 before 5:30pm. Nominations also must be accompanied by relevant documents
Download application form using the following link