In order to recognise merit and support excellence in different areas of Science, Technology, Engineering and Education as well as establish stronger linkages with the industry, the KSTA offers individual associate membership and institutional membership.
Associate Member of KSTA (Open for individuals)
Institutional Member of KSTA (Open for institutions and organizations)
- Institutions who are desirous of seeking paid Institutional Membership of KSTA, may do so by paying a fee of Rs. 1,00,000/-(Rupees One lakh only), and submitting a letter of interest throughout the year
- This fee of Rs. 1,00,000/- is valid for a tenure of 10 years from the date of acceptance of such a membership by the EC of KSTA, renewable every 10 years with a renewal fee of Rs. 1,00,000/- each time
- Institutional Members shall receive regular mails from the KSTA regarding their ongoing programmes and events, shall regularly receive the Newsletter of KSTA, and have the privilege of seeking the publications of KSTA at concessional rates
- Institutional Members shall also be encouraged to organise academic and scientific programmes jointly with the KSTA, in areas of mutual interest, undertake short term studies, offer consultancies, contribute to capacity building, bring out joint publications and so on
- Institutional Members shall also be privileged to use the auditorium/audio-visual studio/library facilities of KSTA on terms and conditions as laid down by KSTA from time to time
- Letters of Interest for Institutional Membership of the KSTA may be sent to Chief Executive Officer, Karnataka Science and Technology Academy, Prof. U.R. Rao Vijnana Bhavana, College of Horticulture Entrance, GKVK Campus, Major Sandeep Unnikrishnan Road, Doddabettahalli Layout, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru 560097
Individual Associate Member
- Individuals who are desirous of seeking paid Associate Membership of KSTA may do so by paying a fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One thousand only), and submitting a duly filled application (Annexure i) throughout the year
- This fee of Rs. 1,000/- is valid for a tenure of 5 years from the date of acceptance of such a membership by the EC of KSTA, renewable once every five years at a renewal Associate membership fee of Rs. 1,000/- each time.
- Associate Members of KSTA are privileged to seeking the publications of KSTA at concessional rates, and shall be invited to participate in the webinars and select events organized by KSTA.
- Select active Associate members shall also be drawn as resource persons to assist KSTA in its academic programmes.
- Nominations should be sent to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Portfolio of Science Domains
Including Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Forestry, Agricultural Toxicology, Soil Sciences, Plant Protection, Post Harvest Technology, Agricultural Engineering
Including Structural, Developmental, Functional, Genetics, Ecological, Behavioural, Taxonomical and Evolutionary Aspects
Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology
Including Analytical, Inorganic, Organic, Physical, Theoretical Chemistry, Applied Chemistry
Including Atmospheric Sciences, Geo-Sciences, Oceanography, Geography
Engineering Sciences and Engineering Technology
Including Engineering and Engineering Science, Chemical and Material Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication, Information Technology, Instrumentation
Including Pure Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer / Information Science
Medical & Forensic Sciences
Including Basic and Clinical Medical Sciences, Pharmacology, Anthropology, Psychology and Forensic Sciences, Human genetics, Reproduction Biology, Neurosciences, Molecular Medicine
Including Astronomy, Astrophysics, Experimental and Theoretical Physics, Applied Physics
Including Structural, Developmental, Functional, Genetics, Ecological, Taxonomical and Evolutionary Aspects
Science & Society
Including Philosophy of Science, History of Science, Ethics, Science Policy, Science & Technology based entrepreneurship, S & T Management, Popularization of Science
Including Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Communication, Home Science