Prof. U. R. Rao Award (PG)
Dr. S. K. Shivakumar Award (UG)
- Exemplary innovations / solutions emanating from Science & Technology or any segment of economy that have helped transform the lives of people, particularly in rural areas or have enabled enterprises and employment would be recognised every year.
- Applicant innovators would be Karnataka origin (by birth or domicile), located anywhere in the world.
- PG Level : Prof. U. R. Rao Award for best innovation at postgraduate level
- UG Level : Dr. S. K. Shivakumar Award for best innovation at undergraduate level
- Each award carrying a Cash prize of Rs 10,000 and a Certificate
- An Expert Committee of the Academy will scrutinise the entries and forward the list of best innovations in each category to the Executive Committee by December every year.
- The announcement of the awards shall be placed on the KSTA website and awards distributed at the KSTA Annual Conference
How to Apply
- The announcement of awards : August 2021.
- Interested persons shall submit a summary of their innovations along with the prescribed application form, within three month’s time; Nominations also must be accompanied by relevant documents